Sona Roopa, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
GST No. 24AAACR9241F1ZK
Approx. Rs 144 / KgGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureRATNA HT 75-D2 (AWS/SFA-5.5: E 10018-D2)
Medium heavy coated, Hydrogen controlled iron powder Electrode.
CLASSIFICATION : AWS/SFA-5.5: E 10018-D2
IS-1395: E 68 BG 126Fe
CHARACTERISTICS : A medium heavy coated, hydrogen controlled, iron powder electrode to be used in all position. Gives excellent operating characteristics coupled with least spatter, having properties to resist hydrogen embrittled cracking. Weld deposit is of radiographic quality.
1) Suitable for welding Quenched & Tempered steels.
2) welding of High tensile steels.
3) Machinery components of heavy earthmoving equipment and road building.
4) Casting where strength coupled with toughness is called for.
5) Off-shore constructions and machinery, penstocks, pressure vessels, bridges and submarines.RE-DRY CONDITION : Re-Dry the electrode at 350°C for 1 hrs.
Approx. Rs 176 / KgGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Coating type||Iron Oxide|
|Country of origin||Made in India|
Explore More Products